Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm so excited, and I just cant fight it!

Many people don't realize it, but the most popular, widely used drug on the market is actually caffeine.  Saved By The Bell always had our best interests in mind, and always knew what important issues to warn us about, and thanks to Jessie Spano, we now know the danger of caffeine in the form of a pill.  Don't be embarrassed if you have indulged in this devastating drug, I myself have been there too.   But thanks to Jessie Spano I was able to break away from my addiction to Wake-Ups before it was too late, as I hope all of you will too.  We've all seen their horrifying effects, how they can cause someone to black out for hours, completely forget they took Dewey's midterm, and miss the most important performance of their group, Hot Sundae, that night at The Max.  One of the greatest moments in pop, or should I say world history, was when Jessie in a caffeine roid-rage, sang/screamed those iconic words "I'm so excited, I'm so Excited, I'm so scared.....as she fell into Zack's arms.  Sadly, Hot Sundae never made it mainstream.  But more importantly, millions of teenagers learned not to tamper with caffeine pills.  Forget marijuana, caffeine pills are the real "gate-way" drug.  Jessie's life seemed back to normal for a little while at least......until she was rejected by Harvard University, and then lost Valedictorian to Screech, and then found herself at none other than Surf-University with Zack.....she dropped out of University after her first semester and was last seen trying to make ends meet by stripping in Las Vegas.  And it all started with those dam pills!

4 comments:

Tim Kendall said...

Come on don't bash on her too hard, the last time I saw her she was looking pretty hot on CSI, as Heratio's baby's mother. Just remember caffeine pills were no where near as bad as what Kelly almost got herself into. Do you remember Johnny Dakota..."There's no hope with dope" to bad he didn't believe it, but Zack saved Kelly from that career threatening toxin. Thank god, she may never of appeared on 90210 or the College years...

Steph07 said...

I saw Jessie on CSI too! It looks like she's fully recovered from her addiction. Thank God she got off the streets, I was praying every day for her.

ben_oli said...

Caffeine pills have been something I have not been in contact with personally. However, any foreign substance which sall keep you up at night cannot be good for the body whether it iscaffeine or substances which shall not be named. However, with savd by the bell it established a true concept of reaching out to the younger kids who could be affected by it. It seems to be one of the first shows which address the abuse of a legal substance and displays the negative affects it has on oneself.

kyle said...

i wish i knew where to get those pills.