Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Zack_Attakk

My name "Zack_Attakk" is inspired by my favourite Saved By The Bell episode "The Rockumentary"......where in this episode Zack and the gang form a music group called "Zack Attakk" and they take the world by storm!  I often like to be referred to as Zack because he is the ultimate teen-pop culture icon.  Don't get me wrong I love every single character in Saved By The Bell, each one has a special place in my heart - even the extras.........but contrare to popular belief, A.C. Slater is actually my favourite member of the cast.  I like Mario Lopez the best because he is the most like his Saved by the Bell character "Slater" in real life than any of the other cast members.  I feel this way based of coarse on what I've seen of him on T.V. in magazines and in the general public eye as I havn't got to meet him in person yet!  He always has a pumped positive attitude towards everything - he's a jock who like's to get down on the dance floor - just like me lol!  He's one of the greatest role-models of all time!

Wanna get into shape?  Then be sure to check out Mario's
 latest book "Knockout Fitness"

3 comments:

Tim Kendall said...

All the characters... I bet most people don't know that you were an extra in a few episodes either, do they. After watching all the episodes there is no hiding that fact. Zack Attack eh, what bout Jeff or should I say Beau? Haha, in his solos with Ruth... Good times.

I'm not quite sure what you want me to comment on here, the fact that you are the 2nd biggest Saved by the bell fan, haha, alright you might be slightly more obsessed then I am. But I still put up a fair fight, I'm just glad I have someone to watch these timeless episodes with. Everyone else just tells me to grow up, haha

Steph07 said...

I know we have to respect Jessie for getting off the streets and surviving her destructive teenage years as a caffeine pill addict, but we gotta give props to Slater as the only one who has gone on to bigger and better things. Not to mention he's haawwwt.. and he looks way better now than he did in that red spandex wrestling outfit!

ben_oli said...

Haha you are the modern zack nowadays, however the characters from that series have seeme to die except for slater. Mario Lopez is the only celebrity from that show who have established an actual career. Nowdays we see him in that dancing in the stars show and such. However, if I were to make a comparison on the character of which I am most like I would have to say slater. I am more of that athletic type who can somewat be arrogant at times :)